Answers to our customer's most frequently asked questions.
- Why can't I see any Google Analytics views?
- I just added another view to my Google Analytics account. Why don't I see it in my Quill Engage account?
- Can I change the names of the views to help me organize them?
- Can Narrative Science access all of my Analytics data? What about the views that I have not signed up for?
- How do I terminate my Quill Engage account?
- How does Quill decide which data to show?
- Why am I getting an error message when I run a report?
- What if I didn't receive this week's email report?
- I think I found a bug in the application. How do I report it?
- Why aren’t my previously archived Word Doc reports showing up in the new app’s Archive section?
- What if the data in my Quill Engage report does not exactly match the data in my Google Analytics account?
- Is there a contract?
- What does Quill Engage cost?
- What happens when I choose a paid plan?
- What happens when I upgrade from a Basic plan to a Premium plan?
- What happens when I downgrade plans?
- Can you give me an example of what happens if I sign up for a paid account on a specific date, i.e. August 20th?